Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blog XII

Well I woke up at 7:01. I felt awake the minute I got up. I had a pretty good day today. I was done with my school before 9 am. My dog had the funniest look on her face earlier today.

Today I rearranged my room. I moved my bed and my desk around. Later today my mom will go get my sister from school and take her to her music lesson. During that I will be at my grandmother's so I will not have to do all that boring stuff. Tomorrow I will be having a meeting with my other grandmother and trying to convince her to join my business. I will be selling cookies for $5 a dozen or $0.50 a piece. I will make about $1 profit probably a little less than that. I can not wait for tomorrow because I will be taking my grandmother out to lunch to discuss my business. She will be selling juice and I will be selling cookies. Well I got to go I will post again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment