Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blog IX

I spent the night at my aunt's last night and stayed up 'til 11:10 and got up this morning at 8:40 am. I had a pretty good time there. Today I got home at a little after 12. When my aunt left I went to my weather radios and picked one of them up and got cut on my vein on the end of the antenna. I was scared half to death. So I ran to my mom and said mom look I got cut on the vein. I really thought I was going to have to go to the hospital because my grandmother told me that if you get cut on the vein you may die of all the blood you will loose but then I found out that the cut will have to go a lot deeper into the skin then my cut was. So then I was no longer worried about dying or having to go to the hospital.

This afternoon I saw my dogs face and she looked so cute. She was sitting in the chair and looking at me so well I really can't really explain it but it just was so cute. Well that is all I have to say for today. I will post again soon. :)


PSALMS CHAPTER 1 VERSE 1-3 BLESSED IS THE MAN WHO OBEYS THE LAW OF THE LORD. HE DOESN'T FOLLOW THE ADVISE OF EVIL PEOPLE. HE DOESEN'T JOIN THOSE WHO MAKE A HABIT OF DOING WHAT SINNERS DO. HE DOESN'T JOIN THOSE WHO MAKE FUN OF THE LORD AND HIS LAW. INSTEAD, HE TAKES DELIGHT IN THE LAW OF THE LORD. HE THINKS ABOUT HIS LAW DAY AND NIGHT. HE IS LIKE A TREE THAT IS PLANTED NEAR A STREAM OF WATER. IT ALWAYS BEARS ITS FRUIT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information.
    I think there is no problem with any of them. they both are have their own problem.

    muskelaufbau

    ReplyDelete