Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blog VII


Well I woke up this morning at 7:00. Starting at 7:15, I

tried to do a little of my school before my sister had to go to school. Day 2 into school was not that bad. I was done by 11:00. I can not wait until Saturday because that is when I will have a day off. The days I will get off will be September 7, October 23-26, November 26-27, December 21-31, January 1, Febuary 12-15, and April 2-9. So that is calendar for this school year. I am not looking forward to tomorrow at all. Another school day. I will have to do math, english, reading, copywork, words of the week, cursive writing, read aloud, middle ages, and Bible time. Wow, isn't that a lot of work especally for one day? A while ago I told you I would put some pictures of my tents before my 70 lbs dog and after my 70 lbs dog came. Well here they are.



Wow isn't that a lot of damage? Well I was in that tent while my dog was trying to break in remind you. When the first wall came falling down I wrapped up in it so I would not get as hurt. When she came back she did so much damage that stuff would fall off the chairs like the books we put on them and all that stuff. Well that is all I have to say for today. See ya :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment