Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog XI

Well I woke up at 7:07. I had a pretty good day. I went to Lafayette, IN to get our van fixed. Our sunroof would not close all the way. So we had to get it fixed. Theres only one thing my Dad would say CHA-CHING! Thats the noise when the worker opens the cash register door so you can give him money.

Well tonight we are going to have white chili. I like white chili. I would not have a refill on it but I like it. I can not wait until this Friday because that is when I get paid. I will have $61.00 saved up. WOW! That's a lot of money, especially to me.

This afternoon my sister found these rocks at her's school playground. She believes that they have crystals in them but I told her I don't think they do. Tomorrow I will have to go nowhere so I will probaly will be a boring day on Tuesday. I could be wrong it could be a very fun day though. (Who knows?) If you are looking for something funny go to jondieterman's Xanga. He is the funniest guy. He has made cry before of how funny he has been sometimes. I am not near as funny as him. You would rate me a 1 star compared to him. Today school went by pretty fast I was done before 10:00 I felt so good when I was done. Although tomorrow I will have to do school. (Not Fun) Well that is all I have to say for today. I will post again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment