Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog III

Part I
Well I woke up at 7:07. I felt tired for the next few minutes but I felt awake by 7:30. I have had a pretty good day so far. Last night my sister and I watched an episode of Little House on the Prairie. My dad, mom, and I will be having alone time together because my sister will be spending the night with my grandmother. I am pretty excited for this. I have been waiting for a while for this.

Part II
Well my dad just got home. My mom is making BLT which stands for bacon, lettuce, and tomato which is very good. This afternoon my sister and I built another king sized tent. It was pretty sturdy. My dogs would want to get in with me and they couldn't so they just tried to bust in. The walls lasted for a for a few minutes with the dogs trying to bust in then they started falling down. I don't have any pictures of our tent before the dogs then after the dogs. I will try to remember to blog about that next blog and have pictures. Alrighty joke of the day. What goes ha ha ha clunk? A man laughing his head off. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment