Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog V

Note, this was written 2 days ago and my dad is just now posting it for me...

PartI
I woke up this morning around 7:30 and felt tired for a while. I stayed up til 10:15 or 10:20 at the latest last night. I watched the movie Twister in my room and turned off the movie at 10:00. I fell asleep around 15 min after I turned off the movie. Today my family went to Target, Panera, Books a Million, and the place where my sister gets her glasses fixed. All those places were pretty fun. In 23 days I will be going to Decatur, IL to go to a concert. The band is called Stellar Kart. I am really excited to go see them. I will probaly bring all my CDs so they can sign them so I won't have to spend a lot of money on a piece of poster or something else for them to autograph. My mom is making pizza that is gluten free. The dough looked like cake batter a few minutes ago when it got out.


Part II
Well I ate my mom's pizza and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It looked like cake icing first but when it cooked longer it didn't. It actully tasted good. My dad's rating is *** my rating is a *** my sister's rating is **** and last but not least my mom's rating is ***. So the average rating is ***. I would say not as good as Pizza Hut but better than the pizza at the Chinese buffet. Well that is all I have to say today hope you have a good week. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment