Friday, September 4, 2009

XVIII

Well, I will probably not blog for a while because I will be in Michigan. I might blog there if they have internet. They probably won't. I will be leaving this morning at 10:00. I will be there at 1 o'clock. It is going to be kind of hard to stay gluten-free because not only will my mom be cooking,but my aunt will be cooking. We will be going out to eat 1 meal. I can't wait until Monday because I will go see S T E L L A R K A R T. Woo hoo!!! Well I just was giving you the warning that I might not blog until Wednesday, but I will try my best to blog Saturday, Sunday, Or Monday. I will be bringing my weather radio because my dad said you can bring and let it go off for small craft lake warnings. Which it will never go off for that here. Well, that is all I have to say for today. I will try to post again soon. TRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment