Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog XXI

Well I woke up at 7:00. I will be making my guitar teacher's cookies today. I am really excited. He asked for 4 peanut butter, 4 choc chip, and 4 snickerdoodle making it a dozen. I will get my dog shaved down where his eyes are huge when I say huge I mean huge. I will show you a picture of before my dog gets shaved down and after my dog gets shaved down.


Ahh the freaky dog is back. Don't you agree with me that he looks better when he is fluffy then when he looks like he just went bald but on his body instead of his head. Botom line, he looks creepy to me. Today I sold my guitar teacher cookies. I gave him a dozen. Tuesday I will have a play date with my friend Jonathan. He is very nice. I also go to gym with him. The gym is very fun I mean pretty fun. One of the first thinsg we do is stretch which is very fun. I have a few orders on my cookie business, only 2. I already delivered one and then will deliver the other one Sunday. I am hoping that I will be able to hand out business cards soon so more people will know about my business. I sell small dozen cookies for $3.75 and large dozen cookies for $5.00. I have not got to try my cookies because they have gluten in them. On Saturday I will be go walking with my mom early in the morning. Well that is all I have to say for today. I will post again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment