Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blog XIX

Part I
Well, I woke up at 7:00 and felt tired because I did not go to bed until past 9pm. I will show you a picture of where I sleep. My sister sleeps in the rollout bed and I sleep in the bed closest to the rollout bed and last but not least my mom and dad sleep in the twin bed together. Still of how small the bed is (it's twin size) my mother can not sleep without my dad she likes to call him honey. I will never call my wife honey. Even though we are on vacation I still have to take my supplements and on Monday I thought I was going have a break from them but turns out my mom will just be sending them to Decatur,IL. Tommorrow I will be going to see Stellar Kart. I have not had gluten yet. My parents ate a cookie right in front of me. But not on purpose they just grabbed a cookie and ate it right in front of me. When I say right in front of me I mean they justa cookie when they know I can't have it. But lucky my grandmother bought gluten free brownies at Walmart. The whole trip so far has beem very nice.

Part II
Well, I just found out that my parents will be sleeping in the other bedroom because the my uncle and aunt had left this morning around 10am. Here is the pictures of my room. I will not show my parents room because that will be to much pictures for my blog. I have been waking up on an average at 7am. That is not enough sleep of how late we are going to bed. (we meaning me and my sister) My sister has watched a lot of cartoons. She has watched 4 days worth in 2 days. That sure is a lot of tv. My grandparents are already tired of the cartoons. So are my parents. Next blog I will show you pictures of the hotel dad and I will be staying at. Well that is all I have to say for today. I will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment